Thursday, April 11, 2019

Enjoy Beauty and Wellness services with EZ-Link TRUST programme!

Over the years as a mother, I learnt that looking good while juggling motherhood and work isn't easy but they are totally necessary! As one who used to go for hair treatment and facial monthly before the little ones come along, I find it a luxury to even visit the beauty salons once every few months. It takes some scheduling to even have a session. I do have a few packages at different salons but I seriously don't know how many more sessions I'm left with. I wish I can find some time to utilise them before anything happen to the salons!

 
Weeks back, I learnt about EZ-Link TRUST programme at the launch with a group of beautiful mummies; and it might be a great help to many customers like me. TRUST Programme helps to give a great peace of mind by offering protection and assurance to customers in Spa and Wellness industry . Under this programme, a refund of unutilised amount from the packages could be made from Ez-link if the shop suddenly closed down. Best of all, package balance, validity and transaction can be accessed on the go! In fact, I'm just reminded that I've 3 beauty packages that I haven't finish! I don't remember how many more sessions I've left. One just messaged me to tell me to visit, otherwise, they would need to freeze my account. Ahh!
 

How EZ-Link TRUST programme works?

 
Consumers of participating TRUST merchants just need to download the TRUST Customer mobile app to track their packages and transactions, contact their merchants and edit their contact details on the go. They also no longer have to present a card for package redemption.
 
TRUST was initiated by CASE; and supported and endorsed by CaseTrust and the Spa and Wellness Association of Singapore (SWAS). Compared to insurance schemes, TRUST merchants do not require upfront premium payment, lengthy sign-up time, underwriting of financial statements, bankers guarantee, cash collaterals, manual administration and annual renewal.

With the TRUST programme, we consumers can sign up beauty packages with confidence and convenience. Currently, there are close to 50 TRUST participating merchants like Bella Marie France. Now, looking forward to have more merchants on this programme!

The TRUST Customer App is available for download for Android devices with immediate effect and iOS devices in mid-April 2019. For more information, visit the TRUST Programme website. To keep in touch with the latest updates about EZ-Link, please visit www.ezlink.com.sg or follow EZ-Link’s Facebook and Instagram pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment