Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Family Trip 2012 !

 
Heading back to Hong Kong again!
But this time we are going with my parents & brother :)
 

It's my greatest desire to bring my parents on oversea trips! and I'm really happy that this trip is happening.

It has always been them bringing me & brother around to our neighbouring countries like Malaysia and Indonesia when we were younger. Now that both of us are all grown up and independent, it's time for us to bring them around. I'm so looking forward to this Sat.. Counting down! hehe

 

:)

Thank you Lord for this wonderful opportunity where we could all make time and travel together. I pray for a safe and enjoyable trip where we could have wonderful moments that we would never ever forget. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment