Friday, June 20, 2014

By God's grace, I've finally graduated !!


4 years ago, I was awarded a scholarship by the school. I didn't believe in myself and wasn't very confident to meet the minimum CGPA requirement. However, I trust that the Lord will hold me through and I decided to take up the challenge.

And so, after..

4 years
7 semesters
27 modules
Countless assignments, presentations & exams
Continuous prayers

I am humbled to share that I have successfully completed my degree and cleared my scholarship :)

The final semester was most challenging and had put me to test. Everyday was a race against time and it was tiring to juggle family, work and school. But God is good, he blessed me with a supportive hubby and family, well behaving and 'cooperative' baby girl, good tutor and helpful group mates. It's a long journey and I am thankful for the wisdom and strength that the gracious God has showered upon me. I wouldn't be able to achieve all these without Him. Now at a crossroad, I continue to pray for direction, guidance and faith to walk the journey ahead.

*

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment