Monday, September 10, 2012

Afresh

It's a new beginning...

  

So... with the shutting down of multiply in Dec, I guess it's time for me to move on and embark on another blogging journey. In the meantime, I'm just looking towards the day when multiply would kindly launch its export tools for us to keep our previous posts. Otherwise, I might need to go through the hard way to copy all the posts.

Day by day. Time passes so fast that I find it difficult to recollect all memories. Hence, it is certainly meaningful to have a place where I can look back and remind myself of what have mould me to what I am now and then. A place where I can see how I have grown and matured. A place where I can smile at my silly self and reimmerse in all the precious moments. :)


As I walk this exciting and challenging journey of life, may the Lord continue to show me his ways, teach me his paths and lead me in his truth for he is God my saviour, and my hope is in him all day long. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment