Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thomashlyn Jr #4 - life after birth

And so, I randomly picked up this book "Life after birth" by Kate Figes. It speaks of the reality of changed life after birth. We all know that life would be different, but what are the changes?

New mothers will get a new role with many other changes in terms of faith, adjusted balance among pre-existing commitments, health, physical, psychological, financial aspects and relationship with husbands, family and friends. All these seems overwhelming.. But I guess it'll be different for everyone as people respond in their special way - these changes could be for the better or worse. I certainly pray for the better :)

I don't how it will be like but it is good to have a glimpse of what's ahead. Even though I will never be prepared enough to handle them, I now know what to pray for and not be too overwhelmed when all come along. It's a long journey and I am very thankful for God's blessings and guidance throughout this journey thus far. <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment