Friday, May 17, 2013

Mothers' Day Lunch !

Happy Mothers' Day!


Mummy always whip up lots of delicious dishes when I visit them so it's my turn for mothers' day :)

Since it is lunch, I thought of brunch set. The sets consist of pork chop, sausage, ham, baked cheese mushroom, buttered carrot, egg, baked beans, garlic bread and mushroom soup. It took me around 1.5hrs to prepare and cook.


I am so glad that they have enjoyed the lunch :) After lunch, we headed to Expo for some shopping. Visited my first baby expo and bought a couple of stuffs. Looking forward to the next one in end May, hopefully I can clear more to-buys.

On side note, my doting brother also bought me a polaroid camera for my birthday. I can't wait to use it for Thomashlyn jr. 

I am thankful for my family - parents and brothers, they are always so loving and supportive. Even though they aren't perfect, they are always my best parents and brother. I pray that the Lord will watch over my parents' health and open up their hearts to receive Christ. :) Press on!


No comments:

Post a Comment