Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Emma's going to be a big sister!

Praise the Lord!

Emma's going to be a big sister this coming June!



I'm 14 weeks along and things are moving on pretty well. I've my fair share of morning sickness and tiredness but I'm coping with taking things slower, sleeping earlier and Daddy's help. The start of 2nd trimester has brought me bad nausea but I'm feeling slightly better these few days. I pray for more strength and start to get better physically. 

While we are all thankful and excited about having another baby, it's a totally different feeling and experience from the time we had Emma. With many upcoming changes, I'm sure it's going to be a real thrilling roller-coastering year and journey ahead! And, we just have to trust God completely and leave all things in his hands.

Do keep our family in prayers! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment