Monday, February 20, 2017

All-time favourite natural look with Sephora x Estee Lauder products!

Products Review
 
People talk about pregnancy glow but I seriously haven't experienced any. I might look like I'm having it but that's only when I had some make up on. I'm serious.
 
Few weeks back, there were 2 students on house survey asking "Is there anyone at home?" when they saw me in my bare face at door. Were they too nervous or thought that I'm a maid and asking for my "Sir" or "Mdm"?
 
Anyhow, I'm thrilled to receive some Estee Lauder makeup items from Sephora to cover up my pregnancy tiredness and dullness.
 
 

1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup - $56


 
This cushion stick (left bottom corner) is amazing and in shade of all skin tones! It comes in an innovative stick that combines liquid makeup and a pro-grade applicator in one. To get an even skin tone, I just need to touch on, buff and blend the liquid makeup onto my face.  It's comfortable, hydrating and lasting (up to 8 hours) on the skin. In fact, my face still looks good after 12 hours.
 

2. Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush (Powder) - $64

 
 
I've been searching for a nice blusher powder for a longest time! This blusher powder in Pink Ingenue is so silky gives me a healthy-looking glow. It comes with a small brush and makes application so fuss-free. I also love its sleek magnetic casing!

 

3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner - $36


 
The eyeliner comes with the pencil on one end, a soft smudge tip on the other and built in sharpener. It's extremely lasting (up to 24 hours), waterproof and smudge proof! But, be ready to standby some effective eye makeup remover to remove it.
 
Ending off, here's my all-time favourite natural look using the above Estee Lauder products!
 
 
 
Shop your favourite Estee Lauder products here
 
Enjoy free shipping for orders $40 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment