Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Buffet Catering by On and On Diners

Oh boy! I thought On & On Diners Pte Ltd was new in the catering scene but I was so wrong. With 9 years of service experience, I’m impressed that they still uphold their standard. 


Our guests enjoyed the food and I could see many of them going for 2 and 3 servings! My dad, who has been controlling his diet after his minor stroke, can't resist having more and asked if he could have more. I even had a number of them asking me where did we cater the food from. The dishes are tasty and unique. At On and On Diners, they combined authentic flavor with a selection of unique creations.


I love the Seafood Beancurd Roll in Chilli Crab Sauce and man tou so much! Instead of those usual fried beancurd or beancurd with vegetables, it’s my first time trying such savory beancurd. 



The curry and salted egg yolk fish was a hit too!

 Salted Egg Yolk Fish
I’m glad to read on their website that they emphasize on fresh produce and healthier oil. Everything tastes better when the ingredients used are good. 

 
Baked mid wings
 
 
Honey Glazed Sesame Chicken
 Australian Broccoli with Fresh Mushrooms 

To meet the needs of various events, they have a wide range of menu packages. From 12 courses at $18.08 per pax (min 30 pax) to 10 courses at $9.90 per pax (min 50 pax), I find their prices really competitive.

They also have thematic mini buffets that are perfect for small or home parties - National Day and Hari Raya mini buffet. At just $14.87 per pax (min 15 pax), you get a 10 course mini buffet with free delivery. I recently ordered a mini buffet for my team and they gave good reviews!



Thank you On and On Diners for bringing such tasty food to our party! 

Our menu for the day:
Olive Fried Rice (50%) 
Penne Chicken Bolognese (50%)
Australian Broccoli with Fresh Mushrooms
Local Chicken Curry with Baguette
Honey Glazed Sesame Chicken
Homemade Teriyaki Chicken Kabab
Salted Egg Yolk Fish 
Seafood Beancurd Roll in Chilli Crab Sauce (Served with Mantous)
Baked Mid-Wings
Takoyaki Balls with Kewpie Mayo
Mini Chocolate Eclair
Iced Peach Tea
Iced Water
 
Quote "Ashlyn10" for a 10% off all menus on On and On Diners! Promotion valid till end of September 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment