Monday, November 4, 2019

New Skincare Regime with Auolive

“I'm so tired! I just want to quickly wash up and relax!” Even before the girls came along, I wasn't very diligent with skincare. Now with endless mummy duties, I'm even busier and can't afford to spend time layering skincare after a long day. A month ago, I just used the basic products like facial cleanser, make up remover, facial scrub and mask. Yes, I didn't use toner, essence, serum or moisturiser. Hence, my skin is always on the dry side - hardly much breakout, but I'm seeing more lines especially at my eyes recently. Age is indeed catching up! I knew I've to do something but it needs to be quick and fuss-free!

Ever since I was introduced to Auolive, I've no more excuses to neglect my skin! All I need is a minute! I'm really loving its effectiveness and the convenience it brings to busy ladies and busy mummies like you and me!




Auolive


Auolive is a multifunctional skincare line for women on the go! Its award winning one-minute skincare is Swiss
-formulated and manufactured in Singapore! It uses natural active ingredients and water based formulations that are easily absorbed by the skin.

New Skincare Regime


My new daily skincare regime includes applying the Eyes Lifter (all-in-one eye serum) and moisturisers (Day Glower/Night Booster) after cleansing my face! Once or twice a week, I would use the Radiance Revealer to exfoliate my skin. It's as simple as it is!



Day Glower


I love that I could combine a few steps to achieve the same effect in just 1 step! For instance, the Day Glower acts as a skin brightening treatment moisturiser, sun block (SPF 30 with UVA & UVB Protection) and primer so there is no need for multiple applications


The Day Glower is white, lightweight, non-greasy and has a light fruity scent. I've always disliked the feeling of having thick layers of cream on my face but the Day Glower doesn't leave a sticky unpleasant feel on my skin. It looks thick but it is actually very easily absorbed by the skin as it's water-based.


Enriched with a luxurious blend of natural active ingredients like Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitamin C and Squalene, the skin receives the moisture and nourishment it needs to stay soft, supple and healthy! It's suitable for Normal/Combination, Dry and Oily skin. There are no nasties - Paraben, Alcohol and Colour Free and it uses non-allergenic Fragrance. Dermatologically and Clinically Tested, the Auolive Day Glower and its other products are certainly products you can trust! I find my complexion brighter and more moisturised after a month of usage! My pores are tighter too!

Eye Lifter


I love all the products but the most significant improvement of all would be smaller and lighter eye bags! The Eye Lifter is working so well for me! It is an Invigorating Eye Serum that helps in dark eye circles, fine lines and puffiness. It’s also suitable for normal/combination, dry and oily skin. Best of all, it doesn’t cause any milia seeds.

Makeup free. Both photos taken at the same spot in the evening using handphone.

With all the convenience and results, I'm certainly more motivated to keep up my skincare routine now!


If you are looking for effective and fuss-free skincare, you should really try out Auolive! Quote "ASHLYN18" for $18 off with no minimum purchase on www.auolive.com.sg. First 20 customers will also receive a FREE pouch (worth $19) with purchase of the Day Glower. The pouch is available in grey and black, and a random colour will be sent with each Day Glower purchased. While stocks last! 

You can also redeem a free Day Glower travel size sample (worth $18) HERE. The sample will be sent to you via mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment