Wednesday, March 24, 2021

The Jersey Shop: The Ups and Downs of Dressing up

Pink, princesses and prints!

It has always been a joy to dress up the girls as there are so many options for toddlers’ outfits. And they look cute in almost anything!

Lately, Emmalyn has outgrown many of her clothes and it's hard to find something that she likes. She has a mind of her own and picks her own outfits.

At the recent Chinese New Year, she threw a big fuss just because she wasn't given any option. As always, I had brought new outfits for the family - matchy of course. Hence, I was rather upset with her unreasonable objection at first. Ended up, I found myself unreasonably forcing her. So, we compromised and let her wear the dress of her choice for the morning before she changed into the piece that I had planned for her. Thankfully, I've made the right choice. We had a great day and also talked about our unpleasant attitude towards each other.

Since then, I've given her more liberty to make her own choices. Given that I hardly shop in physical shops with the girls these days, I will shortlist a few pieces and ask her for her preferences when I shop online. I'm glad that she managed to find pieces that she likes on The Jersey Shop.

She's totally into tops and bottoms these days as it's easy for her to move and run about.


I love everything with rainbows and this is such a dazzling one. This Sequin Sweat T-shirt with shoulder taping by Gen Woo looks good both tucked in or out and matches any kind of shorts, pants or skirt! It's priced at $19.90 - definitely pocket friendly!

Thankfully she has not ditched the dresses yet. She chose this super flowy floral dress which is perfect for a day out, beach outing or staycation! This printed Summer Smock A-line dress comes in coral and turquoise colour too. Best of all, this dress only costs $27.90 ($22.30 after applying discount code below!)


It has been getting harder to find outfits for my 7 going 8 because most of the online shops are selling clothes up till 7 years old. The Jersey Shop carries clothes for children from babies up to 14 years old. It carries a really nice, wearable and affordable collection.


Here's some of my picks:


You can also get 20% discount savings with ASHLYNTHIA20 at cart out with a minimum spending of $25. This code can only be used one-time and valid till 24 April 2021.

Don't forget to subscribe to The Jersey Shop for VIP privileges on new collections and promotions!

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment