Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mrs Singapore World 2015/2016 Pageant Facebook Popularity Contest

Counting down to the pre-judging on 12 Dec and grand finals on 18 Dec! 

Last Sunday, we had an exciting talent contest at White Sands. While I didn't get the top 4 positions, it was such an incredible experience and I have learnt so much from it. I'm blessed with great support from my family and friends who never fail to cheer me on. 

The talent contest contributes to 20% of the overall performance. There are another 30% on the community efforts and 50% on the pre-judging. The top 10 contestants will be announced on the day of grand finals and move on to the final round to vie for the crowns. 

So, there is still chance to catch up at the pre-judging. Got to work harder! The next few weeks will be filled with catwalk practice and questions & answering preparation then rehearsals. Please pray for my preparation and that I could do well for each segment. Thank you! 

Meantime, please support me in the Mrs Singapore World Facebook Popularity Contest - like my photo in this link and like Mrs Singaapore & Classic Mrs Singapore Pageant page to vote for me. Do feel free to help me share my post too. Every single "like" counts! I'm contestant no.1, in case you can't recognize me and do check out the rest of the contestants too!

A big thank you for all your generous love and support!

Finally, many thanks to the generous sponsors and the fellow pageant friends for making the pageantry journey a special one.

Wardrobe/Body Shaper: HBI International Group Ptd
Shoes: Riccino
Photography: The Makeover Inc
Jewelry: eClarity
Eye lashes: Shu Uemura
Venue: Balaclava
Organizer: ERM Marketing

Thank you for reading and I welcome you to link up on Facebook & Instagram! :D See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment