Monday, November 7, 2016

Set off on the awesome Friso Experiences Rocking Boat Play Set with 5 nursery rhymes + Friso Christmas Promotion!

Oh boy, it's a boat!! Emma was so thrilled when she saw the rocking boat set!



While I didn't expect her to spend so much time with the boat, she loves it so much and spent alot of time in the boat. Besides rocking the boat, it has become her favourite corner for reading, chilling, role playing and singing. 






It's spacious enough for her to bring onboard her stuffed toys and learning materials. It kept her entertained for a good time!




It's sturdy (able to support Daddy and Emma) and just the right size for her - definitely of very good quality. Now that she's getting stronger from all the balanced nutrition and ample exercise, she has no trouble getting up and down the boat safely. However, we do need to watch our legs when she rock.


To make it even more educational, imaginative and fun, I sang and played some boat related songs while she row along! Below are the 5 songs on my list. Drop me a liner if you can think of more!

1. Row, row, row your boat (link)


This must be all children's favourite! It's one of Emma's first few songs that she learnt how to sing.

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream,
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream, 
If you see a crocodile,
Don't forget to scream.



2. With Christ in the vessel (link)


Emma loves the actions and enjoys a super fast version of this song.

With Christ in the vessel
We can smile at the storm
Smile at the storm
Smile at the storm

With Christ in the vessel
We can smile at the storm
As we go sailing home

Sailing, sailing home
Sailing, sailing home
With Christ in the vessel
We can smile at the storm
As we go sailing home!

3. One, two, three, four, five,

Once I caught a fish alive (link)


A great song to teach little ones numbers!

One, two, three, four, five
Once I caught a fish alive
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
But I let it go again. 
Why did I let it go?
Because it bite my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
The little finger on the right.


4. My bonnie lies over the ocean (link)


This song has beautiful melody but I can't exactly figure out the meaning of Bonnie. After some goggling, I found out that Bonnie refers to a person who was out on the ship in this song.

My Bonnie lies over the ocean,
my Bonnie lies over the sea, 
My Bonnie lies over the ocean, 
O bring back my bonnie to me

Bring back, O bring back, bring back my Bonnie to me, to me:
Bring back, O bring back, bring back my Bonnie to me.

...more

5. Five little ducks (link)


Another catchy counting song that all little ones would love!

Five little ducks
Went swimming one day
Over the hill and far away
Mother duck said
"Quack, quack, quack." But only four little ducks came back.

...more



Time to let their imagination goes wild!!

Friso Christmas Promotion


Back by popular demand! Friso is offering shoppers 16 all-time favourite gifts to redeem from, when you purchase Friso participating products this Oct - Dec. Now you and your child can experience the ultimate Friso Christmas Experience!

Besides this rocking boat, there are many other attractive gifts to be redeemed! I'm seriously tempted to stock up just for the jujube bag! Oh, should I??


Find out more details over on Friso Facebook

There are 5 tiers to this promotion. Till 31 Dec, when shoppers spend on Friso participating products, they will be able to redeem the following gifts: 

Total Spend
Redeem
Worth
$598
Jujube B.F.F.
(The Empress or First Mate)

$265
$378
Globber 4-in1- Scooter or Friso Experiences (Rocking Boat) Play Set
$160 / $368
$248
Silicon Zoo Luggage or Friso Travel Set
$89.90 / $109
$148
Nuby Stainless Steel Food Jar or Friso Unlimited Edition Diaper Bag
$44.90 / $69
$98
Friso Swim Set (Friso Tote Bag + Cow Float)
$39.90

Redemption can be made from 1 Nov 2016 to 28 Jan 2017. More information can be found here.

Friso roadshow


If you're undecided like me, you can drop by their roadshow to check out the gifts!



Don't miss out the special Christmas promotion!

--

Disclaimer: This blog is in collaboration with Friso

Kids learn from experiences whether big or small, good or bad. That's why Friso provides the right nutrition for your child to be strong inside to take on challenge. Read more about child's learning and experiences on Friso's websiteFacebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment