Mid-Autumn Festival is coming up in about 3 weeks' time on 15 September (Thurs)! Have you done your mooncakes and lanterns shopping?
This year, I'm captivated by Tung Lok's beautiful mooncakes flatlay photos. There are so much details added and makes the festive so modern, refreshing and cheery.
But, how does it taste? Are they as platable as look as they look?
I took 3 boxes to test and tasted nearly all of them. I'm impressed by the smoothness and taste - not too sweet and just right for my liking.
Look at their beautiful egg yolks, they are my favourites!
Tung Lok Perfect Duo ($66.34)
Pick the Tung Lok Perfect Duo - Double Yolk White Lotus and Double Yolk Red Lotus (2 pieces per flavor) when in doubt. It's filled with velvety lotus seed paste, this perfect duo gleams with flawlessness and satisfaction in every way.
Tung Lok Bite sized ($57.78)
This box is perfect for those who love variety, these assortment of bite-sized delights make a lovely tribute this Mid-Autumn Festival.
There are 16 pieces of 8 different flavours: pineapple, lotus with orange peel, black & white sesame lotus, red bean with almond, red lotus, pandan lotus, green tea, white tea. They are definitely a treat to the tastebuds! I love the lotus orange peel ones!
Jackfruit with Pomelo and Mixed Nuts with Honey ($57.78)
If you prefer fruit treats, you would love their Tutti Frutti Collection. The handsome jackfruit and assorted nuts steal the limelight this year as they make their debut. I finished up the entire snowskin mooncake at a go! Their Durian with chestnut sounds so yummy!
Check out more mooncakes over at Tung Lok's website or their booth at Takashimaya Square, B2 (going on from now till 15 Sept). You can also find the prices, location and credit cards promotion in the brochure!
To share the joy around, Tung Lok is giving away 3 boxes of Autumn Blossoms (worth $57.64 - $57.78) to 3 winners.
This collection comes in 4 pieces of Double Yolk White Lotus, Egg Yolk White Lotus, Macadamia Nuts White Lotus or Egg Yolk Pandan Lotus with Postachios mooncakes each. It's great for those who can never have enough of each type!
To participate in the giveaway, simply complete the following steps:
1. Follow Tung Lok Group on Instagram
2. Follow Ashlyn Thia on Instagram
3. Like the giveaway photo on Ashlyn Thia's Instagram
4. Tag a friend (one friend per comment). The more you tag, the higher the chances of winning.
*Terms and conditions applied
*Terms & Conditions:
- Giveaway starts on 22 Aug 2016 and ends on 30 Aug 2016
- Winner will be announced by 1 Sept 2016.
- Winner will need to drop by Tung Lok group outlets to redeem the prize
- Winner will be contacted by Ashlyn Thia via Facebook or Instagram messenger
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram
- Tung Lok Group reserved the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
Wishing you an advance Mid Autumn Festival! May you take this chance to enjoy some family special moments over delicious mooncakes, good conversation and bright colourful lanterns!